Global giving campaign
Please support our global giving campaign! Your donations will go a long way in furthering our work. Click below:
Individual supporters – partners:
ESWA receives regular monthly donation’s from individuals. We call these people, partner members.
They simply give instruction to their banks and set up a standing order to our UK Natwest Bank (Account No: 13931571 sort code: 60-12-02)or our Nigerian First Bank (Account No: 3024217610).
This kind of support really makes a huge difference in our work, it enable us to manage and direct resources into programmes as needed.
If you are a UK tax payer we can get an additional 25% from the government on top of your donation. For example if you donate £100 to ESWA – We claim Gift Aid of 25% from UK government to make your donation £125 at no extra cost to you.
Please support us today.
donate a ONE-OFF amount or set up a standing order of £2 or more to our UK natwest bank account no: 13931571 sort: 60-12-02
buy ticket and attend our champagne high tea event which sometime offer more unique activities.
invest in our lending operation for a good % return. CLICK HERE TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST.
sign up to our membership – offering your skills to the service of edo indigene. CLICK HERE to EXpress Your interest.
OUR Supporters over the PAST YEARS:
- In 2015 with donation from Christ Church (C of E), London, UK. ESWA now have a qualified Pediatric First Aid Instructor.
- 2015, a newly established recruiting firm; Home Angels Nig. Ltd has chosen ESWA as its social cooperate commitment.
- 2013 with grant support from London Borough of Harrow we trained 30 women on financial literacy using Made of Money modules.
- 2012 with grant support from NHS we offer Healthy Eating (African Food) in Rayners Lane Estate, Harrow.
- 2010 with lending capital secure through London Rebuilding Society, ESWA launched and now running its UK savings/lending scheme for working mothers.
- 2009 Implementation partner; enterprise training programme for market women in Benin City. funded by UNDP.
- 2005 with grant support from the French Embassy Nigeria ‘social development funds’, ESWA built and now running a crèche / nursery facility for low income working mothers in Benin City.
- 2000 to 2009 ESWA received and manage various small grants in the UK to run projects for our local community in London UK and in Edo State, Nigeria.